Junaya is committed to delivering high quality services. We value feedback, including complaints, and believe they are a valuable source of information that can help us better understand client and stakeholder needs, improve our business practices and performance, and foster strong working relationships within the community.
We love to hear about the positive experiences clients and stakeholders have in their dealings with Junaya. If you have received outstanding service or attention that you feel warrants complimenting, be sure let us know!
If you are unhappy about any aspect of the service you have received from Junaya, please let us know. To help us resolve your complaint, it is important that you tell is what you would like to happen as a result of your complaint. For example, you may want an apology, an explanation, or change to occur that will prevent others from experiencing the same issue. You can lodge your complaint anonymously; however this does limit our capacity to investigate the complaint.
If you require support to assist you throughout the complaints process, for example interpreter services or the appointment of a cultural advisor, please let us know.
- The nature and circumstances of the complaint will determine whether it is addressed at a regional level, or escalated to our executive team.
- Unless you have made an anonymous complaint, we will contact you in a timely manner to acknowledge and attempt to resolve your complaint.
- We will endeavour to resolve your complaint within 20 working days of receipt.
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you can escalate your complaint to the Chief Executive Officer of Junaya.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome after appealing to the Chief Executive Officer of Junaya, we will remind you of your right to lodge your complaint with the relevant funding body and/or independent complaints agency.
We are always looking at ways to improve our services. If you have any suggestions, or would like to share your experience in dealing with Junaya, please let us know.
Compliments, complaints and feedback can be provided in writing, in person, by phone or by completing our online form below.
Contact details for Junaya Family Development Services can be found on our website or can be obtained by calling us on 02 9621 3922.
Where appropriate, we ask that all complaints are lodged with the Program Manager or Regional Director of the Junaya service centre concerned.
You can use this form to submit your complaint/compliment below.
Your personal information may be forwarded to the individual, manager or region relevant to your compliment, complaint or feedback for acknowledgement and/or training purposes and will not be disclosed to any third party, or used for any other purpose without your consent, unless authorised or required by law.